Destiny Weavers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT ON 2009!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

THE SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT ON 2009!!!!! Empty THE SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT ON 2009!!!!!

Post  Corruptor Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:34 am

I dunno if there is anyone other than me and abster that read the forum, but the sims 3, one of my fav games is coming out on 2009!!! cheers cheers cheers
Corruptor
Corruptor
Admin, Warlord
Admin, Warlord

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

https://destinyweavers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT ON 2009!!!!! Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT ON 2009!!!!!

Post  abster Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:18 pm

oh good I got tierd of all the expansions for sims 2 it`s not getin` here soon but I`m shure that it`s a lot more better than sims 2, while your at it you sayed that you have lap-top so I have to ask you can you install games on laptop with no fear of something that may happen to your laptop because I too have two computers and the other sucks but laptop is good.............
abster
abster
Sailor
Sailor

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT ON 2009!!!!! Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 IS COMING OUT ON 2009!!!!!

Post  Corruptor Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 pm

as long as u keep it on charge not battery the processor will be fine, laptops are fine to play on if they can support the game and if u ave the requirements, jus dont load lots of stuff together and never, ever ever load something big such as sims 2 Razz using battery power
Corruptor
Corruptor
Admin, Warlord
Admin, Warlord

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

https://destinyweavers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  abster Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:04 pm

good because my laptop spends a lot of time on the cable, I use battery rarely with laptop cause I don`t travel much and I cant bring it to school besides I don`t have WiFi or other words wireless conection so I need to hook up cable from ADSL modem that needs power but this is a relief and soon I`ll have bioshock and age of mitology and I`ll finaly complete the game cheers cheers cheers cheers
abster
abster
Sailor
Sailor

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum